Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload files on forms

Hi,

I have created a contact form with an upload file button but when reading the e-mail there is no attachment but only the address of where the attachment was on the users pc.

How can I upload a file using my current form and php script?

Cannot find the tutorials for form making (not soholaunch)

Thanks

Re: Upload files on forms

Hi hi, I am experiencing the same problem too! Any kind souls to help?
    Client ID: 13354
    Domain: www.crusadersgroup.com

Appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Install Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor . It will upload the files on your site, and also send them as attachments with your email.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi, but i am using FORM MAKER PRO, not ABVFP. I have no prob creating the form (as its quite user friendly) and once the customer submit the form, i can receive it in my email too. I will receive all the information EXCEPT the attachment. (I know as i tested out by submitting to myself)

Any idea how to solve this prob?
        Client ID: 13354
        Domain: www.crusadersgroup.com

Appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!

Comment

I beleive (but I'm not sure) that FMP doesn't send the attachments, but stores them in the database. Pleae, DON'T take my word for it
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi, this may sound a bit daft, but the default on FMP is not to allow uploads of files unless you want to. They felt it gave the chance for someone being able to upload something malicious.
            The trouble is I can’t find my post with the info on how to change it so you can upload files. But what I can remember. Is that the folder that stores the info has to have the file extension changed to (.??? ) & it will then except the files.

Hope some one knows what the extension was?

Hah! Found it! http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/for...aker#post47213
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
            X