background color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• background color

I am trying to add html code so that my site will have a backgroound color blue instead of importing one. I can't find a light enough image to import. Does anyone know how to change html to the website's original html?
    www.hawaiionyourown.com
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Re: background color

I think you can add code into the body of the html by right clicking on the background and clicking the HTML selection. In that you could MAYBE add to the body section. Try it and see if it works...BUT I would advise to wait for one of the real knowledgeable folks to come around and help.

I'm not a code person....just thought I'd see if I can help.

You could probably practice ona blank page so as not to affect you other pages.
    Beezz
    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

You are using Blue Voda, not coding HTML, Scuba.

Using Page Properties in BV, you can make changes to backgrounds and other variations simply. If you do not see the "standard" color offered that is suitable, try Custom Color, and using the palette, you can tint and shade to your heart's content. (Default background in BV is white, and you can "reset")
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I do not see custom color in that dialog box.
        www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

It is the last one on the list of colors.

Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X