downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• downloads

how do i upload ebooks to the server so i can give them out free to e-mail subscibers? any assistance will be good. Also as i develope my business how do i make the download available when it has been purchased.

great site by the way

steve

Re: downloads

I do not know the answer to your first question, but to the second question, you will need to have a shopping cart on your site. You can use Soholaunch (free with Vodahosting) which is a site builder and cart all-in-one or build your site with BV and then add one of any number of carts that are capable of selling downloads. Try out ZenCart, Cubecart, Mals-e cart to name a couple. All of these carts can handle ecommerce/downloadable products. So can PayPal.
    still working on website!

Comment

Re: downloads

For the first part: 1. Upload the ebook in your site as zip or unique file . 2. you need to implement in your rgistering form script, an autoresponder that will send the visitor, after registration, an email with the link to the file, or, simply, put this link in the thankyou page where the visitor is being redirected after registration.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X