cgi bins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cgi bins

Aloha, how do I set up a cgi bin for the comment form and order form installed on my website www.hawaiionyourown.com/form1? When someone clicks on submit, where does the information go to? How do I retrieve it?
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Re: cgi bins

You have a cgi-bin - it comes with VodaHost. Log in your FTP and you will see it.

David offer's a great php form to everyone who has VodaHost. You can visit his website at:

http://youandmelinkup.info/forms/
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

If you wish to tackle it yourself (since you have already made the form) try this for a simple php mailto set up. This will mail the info to your e-mail account.
      http://netisopen.com/computer/TF001/T001.html

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Did you create that Andy?
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Yes Sir.

Andy
          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Well darn dong it! haha, that's a really good site you got going aswell Andy.
            Best regards,
            Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Thanks Jeremy! I have another site in the making and when that is done- netisopen is getting a big face lift.

Cheers,
              Andy
              PHP- is a blast!

Comment

I copied and pasted the script in and it shows up on the web site. I didn't changed a thing except to insert my email address.
                www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Does this happen in preview or after you have published? if in preview it is normal, it needs to be published. If it happens although you have published, you probably didn't remember to change the page properties so that the page would be published as .php and not as .html
                  Navaldesign
                  Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

It happens in published with the php checked. Also my links are not working so I pulled them. Any suggestions?
                    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Please post here the URL of the form page and the URL of the php page.
                      Navaldesign
                      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                      X