Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• credit card

hi
    my friend wants to purchase an account for bv..but doesnt have a credit card...i am aware we can do that by offline form but is it ok if she uses my credit card and yet have an account on her name...i dont want to be responsible for her account but just allow her to use my creditcard..does that sound ok..

Re: credit card

Originally posted by chandni
    hi
    my friend wants to purchase an account for bv..but doesnt have a credit card...i am aware we can do that by offline form but is it ok if she uses my credit card and yet have an account on her name...i dont want to be responsible for her account but just allow her to use my creditcard..does that sound ok..
    I've used my credit card to buy stuff in other people's names..

As long as the Hosting account are put in your friend's name, the payment method doesn't really matter.. Just make sure to pur all of her details on the account so that she receives the recipt and confirmation.. the only details of yours you have to enter is Card number, expiry date and the name as it appears on the card..

The account will still be created in your friend's name.

I've used my card to purchase hosting accounts for others.

Comment

Yes there is no problem. Make sure you do not choose the automatic renewal option, or your credit card will be charged again on renewal date.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi folks
        My name is Monty I live in North Wales in the UK, It is a beautiful par of the world, hope you all can have the pleasure of visiting wales, if you visit the UK, not to be missed.

I hope you are all well and in good spirit.

I look forward to communcating with some of you in the near future.
        Kind regards

Comment

Hi Monty, welcome in VodaLand.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X