Website lookalike......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website lookalike......

Hi, I was just curious to know if i can build a website like this.
    If yes, then what are the additional things that i'll have to know apart from Bluevoda website creator.

Thanks,
    deepz

Re: Website lookalike......

Hey!

Yes you can.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Your website design can be as limitless as your vision....the tools and technologies available from VodaHost are the finest resources you can rely on to bring that vision to reality, far easier than you could have imagined!

"There's Magic in Here!"

Welcome to VodaHost.
      We look forward to working with you!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi,

Should this be a WAP enabled website? Or Can this be a Simple Webpage?

My website should be something like... Users logs in and hears a particular ringtone. He then should send a corresponding ringtone number to me and i'll send him the ringtone... IN the mean time, i'll have to collect money by some means or the other....

Please let me know how do i go about creating this.. ?
        I already have the Polyphonic ringtones as contents..

Awaiting your reply to start off with my dream project.

Comment

You need a shopping cart script that allows for downloadable products. there are plenty out there, and even Soholaunch, our free online site builder, allows for it. But if you prefer to get your own, VodaHost servers support almost anything. Please click here to see the features: http://www.vodahost.com/features.htm
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X