How many web pages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many web pages?

Hi, I would love to make a beautiful stainedglass site, with photos of each item. Then I would like to have for sale each pattern. What would be the best way to do this. Would I have provision to pay. Then when I see the payment go through email the pattern or post it? Or is it possible for my customer to pay and automatically download the pattern, how would this be possible? And how many pages am I able to use?.....looking forward to your reply.....kind regards Kim

Dreams are reality!

Re: How many web pages?

Hi, there are quite a few shopping carts out there that let you have the ability to sell downloadable products. (Just put download products cart in Google) Not sure if Vodahost carts have this facility or not. You could start of with something a little simpler by showing your products & adding a Paypal button next to each item. When they pay you, you could send them the product. As you will get conformation straight away from Paypal.
    As for amount of pages, it’s a bit like saying how long a piece of string. But 500 to 1000 should be no problem depending on how many images you use, & the size of the images.

Good luck.

Chris.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: How many web pages?

Every VodaHost Account has more than enough capacity to host web pages, even for the BIGGEST of players!

As mentioned, your own computer's storage capacity would be of first concern: many of the more prolific designers using Blue Voda and the other wonderful utilities available have had to increase their memory, and the most popular way to do this seems to be by simply plugging in an external drive. (Blue Voda automaticlly archives your web pages, which allows you to make corrections and additions easily, then "re-publish" them. So, the more pages you create, the more memory of your computer's hard drive will be required.)

VodaHost has the technologies (included Free with every account) for you to offer downloaded products in a "cart" utility, and a choice of 4 different commerce solutions to organize your products. You might wish to first see if the "eBook" tool can be modified specifically for your requirements, and I would then investigate whether the CUBE cart system might be more to your liking (I recently reviewed a fellow VodaHost client's website where he offered primarily software and other downloaded products with CUBE very impressively!). CUBE cart is one of the very easy to use carts, and is very professional in appearance as well!

You asked "How many pages" and it still makes me smile.....I want to ask "How big is your imagination?"

Welcome to VodaHost!

We are looking forward to working with you!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X