Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to accept my site to AdSense

Hi, I just made and promote my site.
    I registered to AdSense program, and I get an answer, that they are unable to accept my site into the AdSense program at this time.
    The AdSense answer I get:
    . While reviewing your application, it has come to our attention that you are framing Google
    pages on your site. Please note that framing or mirroring any Google page, including the page that appears in response to a click on the Google logo or Google search box is prohibited by our Terms of Service policy.
    How can I find what’s wrong and how can I fixed it?
    Thanks,
    Yud

Re: Unable to accept my site to AdSense

Hi,
    Cant quite make out what you mean. I assume you mean from the link http://www.book-u.com or do you have another site.?? As this page seems to be an add with a download facility for a tool bar. ???????

Chris.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Unable to accept my site to AdSense

Google are very strict with Adsense because all of the ads that appear are paid for by their other customers. If they suspect in the slightest that those paying cutomers are not getting proper ad coverage then they will refuse you.

It sounds like they have an objection to you using frames (if you are using frames on your site). I can't think why this would be but it might be something to do with having a page that only has a Google ad unit on it (that page then appears in a frame on your site). Google ad's (according to their policy) can only appear on pages that have actual content.

They can't appear on a page that has no content or on a page by themselves.

FPRULES

Comment

Working...
      X