No announcement yet.

Confused about a string on my site!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused about a string on my site!!!!!

i am really confused about an address string that has suddenly appeared on my site can any one explain it for me??

http://www.passionateforpresents.co....FS9SEQodBmVDWA

It is bugging me. Also has anyone had any problems with their sites or stats, i am having huge problems but Support don't seem to wan to help me..

Leigh

Re: Confused about a string on my site!!!!!

Where does it appear on your website? I cannot see it.

Also, I noticed that at the bottom of your home page the writing has fallen off the end of the background. Had you noticed this?

Your site looks great by the way - you put a lot of work into that.
    kp

www.pooleyenterprises.com

Comment

Doubt in using

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to create a interanet based webpage. Can I use BlueVoda web builder for this? Kindly provide me the soultion in step by step. Moreover kindly let me know whether Lotues Notes mail can be linked in form?

My email id: skitcha******.com

Thanks in advance!

Thanks and regards
      Krishnamoorthi

Comment

Yes! You can use Blue Voda to build an awesome website.

You can download it Free Here, and start immediately. You will feel like a pro using Blue Voda after learning from the easy-to-follow Video Tutorials, and do not need any HTML or other traditional web-building code or require any additional software.....Blue Voda is the internet's Premium Website Builder, and it's Free!

The Forum is also a great Support for you to find many answers to your questions, and to learn many "tips and tricks" from your peers, who have themselves used the same techniques to create their winning websites as well.

Welcome to VodaHost!
        We are loking forward to working with you!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Doubt in using

Originally posted by skitcha
          Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to create a interanet based webpage. Can I use BlueVoda web builder for this? Kindly provide me the soultion in step by step. Moreover kindly let me know whether Lotues Notes mail can be linked in form?

My email id: skitcha******.com

Thanks in advance!

Thanks and regards
          Krishnamoorthi
          Sorry,

it is not clear if you mean Internet or Intranet.

If it is Internet, then Vassili's answer is correct. And you can Use Lotus Notes as your email client. The form is linked (through the appropriate php script) to your email address, not to your email client software, so there is no problem in using whatever email client /Outlook, Outlook Express, Netscape, Lotus Notes) you wish.

If you mean Intranet, then sorry, no, because BV will not export the pages in HTML format.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by mrrapson
            i am really confused about an address string that has suddenly appeared on my site can any one explain it for me??

http://www.passionateforpresents.co....FS9SEQodBmVDWA

It is bugging me. Also has anyone had any problems with their sites or stats, i am having huge problems but Support don't seem to wan to help me..

Leigh

www.passionateforpresents.co.uk
            There is nothing like that in your site. Maybe in another page? And, what kind of problems are you experiencing with stats? Please explain.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X