My head is spinning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My head is spinning

Hello everyone out there in the cyberworld. I ended up here by accident, I guess you might say, but I think I'll stay. Let me tell you my little saga.

For the past few years I have had an almost nonexistent website that I have tried building and using a couple of times. I didn't use it, and used the disk space to store images for a blog I had for awhile, etc.

At the end of June some of my co-workers and I became familiar with corporate downsizing. Trust me, when you're 62 years old and end up on the street, the employers beat a path to your door trying to hire you. NOT!!!!!!

Being somewhat resourceful, I went to visit my old shell of a website with the thought of trying to start some kind of business that will keep me going. Imagine my surprise when I learned that I no longer had a website!! Now imagine my aggravation when I realized that my payments for said website were still being accepted by the hoster. After spending the weekend trying to deal with the hoster, I finally heard about a different hoster who is supposed to be more concientous, and made the decision to move my business.

Monday morning, yesterday, I purchased a year of hosting service from the new hoster and proceeded to move my domains and email account to the new guy. That brings us up to about an hour or so ago.

While trying to build a new website, I discovered how much I have forgotten about HTML, as well as the changes that have taken place in that area. So, I went on a hunt for something to help me build my new site. I went to cnet.com to browse around for software, and found the Blue Voda ads for their site builder, etc.

I have been wandering around this are ever since just like a country boy in New York staring at the tall buildings! I am absolutely overwhelmed by what I am seeing here. You may rest assured that the first thing in the morning I am going to find a way to extricate myself from my new hoster - hopefully with a minimal loss of money - and move things here.

I sure hope there are some kind folks to help me keep from getting too lost as I go along.

Wayne
    Wayne
    www.shirway.us
    www.beautyinwood.com

Re: My head is spinning

You think you're head is spinning! Look at me!

This is how surprised you will be to learn that you needn't (if you can't, obviously) switch to VodaHost to make your vision come alive, as you can simply "point" you domains to your VodaHost account, use Blue Voda (the awesome, totally complete web building tool) for FREE, and still make progress to total online success!

You can view all of the outstanding features of every VodaHost account HERE.
    Moreover, you can download Blue Voda Free Here, and start within minutes to re-create to your heart's content the website you've envisioned. Blue Voda is supported by a Library of Video Tutorials which make learning easy and fun!

In the meantime, you are encouraged to become a frequent visitor to this Forum, as you will undoubtedly learn many new "tips and tricks" you can put to good use when using Blue Voda! You're bound to make new friends in the process, and wonder why it took so long!

Welcome to VodaHost.
    We are looking forward to working with you!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X