Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New computer - How can I move blue voda files to it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New computer - How can I move blue voda files to it?

Hi,
    I am in the process of building my website, but have a new computer I want to work on. How can I move the files to that one? And also what i will be working on is a fujitsu palmbook and doesnt have a cd drive/hard disk , so could I just save files and then send via email and open them up that way.?

Thank You
    Alisha

Re: New computer - How can I move blue voda files to it?

Your page file folder is in Documents under BlueVoda Website Builder. Normally you could copy the folder to CD. With no cd player, it might get time comsuming. Make a copy of this folder and attach it to an e-mail. Mine is only 2 meg and I have 15 pages. If it's larger than 16 meg, you have to send the pages individually. 16 is the max. e-mail size. It ought to work.

Comment

Re: New computer - How can I move blue voda files to it?

Try a stick memory, or link up your computers via USB (which mimics an external drive - sometimes, however, you will need to "network" them), and then COPY TO.

If this is too difficult, access your VHcP with your new computer, and using the FTP manager, COPY TO (download) your files. Don't forget to download a new copy of BV onto the new unit!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X