At a standstill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At a standstill

What alternatives do I have for e-mail? I cannot use a g-mail,yahoo,hotmail.com it is not very professional, no?
    I have talked until blue in the face with telmex about my situatin bot being able to send e-mail only receive. Supposedly servor SMPT is in maintenance (one week now).
    This is all afte I tried to get them to tell me if they were blocking port 25, would not say. They say that I just have to wait until it comes back.
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Re: At a standstill

Telmex is the Mexican National Phone Companay, the Equivalent of ATT&T in the USA and BT in the UK, if they won't unblock your port (I don't see why not), I am afraid that VodaHost has very little pull in this situatation. You can use our webmail service such as horde as an alternative.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Yeah. Telmex ( equivalent in all but service) will have nothing to do with it they say it is Prodigy and the blame game begins. I think that it is just that they don't care,what 'am I going to do not pay, I think not. So I'll have to make do. Thanks evryone.
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Although I have not done it- you can create an html page and send it as an e-mail via a form. In that respect you could make it look very professional. Why do you not like the HORDE or SQUIRREL mail with BV?

IN this you send mail and have a return address of your website?

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Andy,
          tried to set up horde, must have not done it correctly. mail returned as it was sent to voda host not my site mail, how do I changed settings? Let me know also about form. Thanks
          Choco777
          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Tried to configure at web mail, is it myname + or @domain.com and if I was using net.mx should theis be the same.....get message that it is not a valid name...the
            name also never appears on list of ids in OE sent test mail it seems to be sendding but it does not arrive, what I mean is there is no error message like with my other email.
            Choco777
            www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Use Yahoo temporarily until you get the bugs worked
              out.
              Brad Arnold.......
              www.baldwincomusic.com
              www.Northbaldwinhamradio.org

ClickheretoBlastyoursitetomany
              !Free Search Engine Submission!
              Talking Avatar for your web site!