Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu Bar background

Hi all,

I wonder is it possible to set the background of Menu Bar (Not Navbar) to transparent so that it can blend with the background of the page/pictures/template....whatever? Currently, only at Default you can customise the Appearance & Mouse Over Effect, this is OK if the background is of solid color. But when you have a gradient or pictured background, then you will see the 'box' around the menubar.

I believe someone would have similar problem, and I can't find any threads that addresses this issue.

HELP!!!!
    (: Read Only The Good Stuff And Your Day Will Be Blessed :)

Re: Menu Bar background

I'm afraid there is not such feature at the moment. It is a good idea anyway, you could post it in the wish bin forum.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Menu Bar background

Hi naval,

OK, that'll save me from trying endlessly. Will post as wish list for BV9.

Thanks and have a nice day.
      (: Read Only The Good Stuff And Your Day Will Be Blessed :)

Comment

Working...
      X