Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help to get started

Hello!
    I have watch all the video tutorials some many times I almost know them off by heart..right from the start blank page then right click anywhere on the page then click on page properties..I go thru the whole thing then click O.K..and hello nothing..still have the blank page..what am I doing wrong!!!

What exactly are you trying to do? BlueVoda doesn't magically produce web pages, you have to build them by inserting text, graphics and so on.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

I am quite aware that Bluevoda doesn't magically produce web pages, and I am aware that one has to build their own, and that is what I am trying to do, but as I said, when I put all the info into the page property to start the web page it still comes up blank..I thought that the information you put into that section and then click O.K. it automatically went onto the blank page.

Comment

Don't need any help..found the answer

Comment

Originally posted by Rooffie
          Don't need any help..found the answer
          Congrats, have fun with it.

Sorry my post came off sounding differently than I intended, no offense was meant.
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

How Do The Heck Do You Start???
            Nora Rogers

Comment

Your best off starting at the beggining. Please click the below link.

Do you have a question or two you would like to ask us before you join VodaHost? (Includes - Service, Policy, Features, Network, Support, etc...)

Last edited by VodaHost; 08-07-2005, 06:58 PM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Can BlueVoda help to build a web page that allows users to manipulate data from MS SQL Server tables?

Comment

BlueVoda can not help build anything. It is an inanimate piece of software. With
                  VodaHost on the other hand you can have unlimited mySQL databases.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish?
                  Last edited by VodaHost; 08-15-2005, 11:08 AM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Still having problems

Hi, I am to new to this voda community. My husband has been playing around with it and loves it. I am trying to use it for the first time and I have watched the videos. It says you just have to click and drag onto your blank page what you want. Well, it won't let me click and drag anything.

Comment

Well, I have master files(eg. user, country, customer) on MS SQL Server, and my boss would like us(IT staff) to insert/update/delete records thru an interface instead of maintaining the data directly on the tables(we know this is a no good practice :( )

Due to limited resources, we're now looking for tools that can help to build an UI with minimal coding.

Comment

Originally posted by photoldy
                        Hi, I am to new to this voda community. My husband has been playing around with it and loves it. I am trying to use it for the first time and I have watched the videos. It says you just have to click and drag onto your blank page what you want. Well, it won't let me click and drag anything.
                        Don't confuse click and drag with drag and drop. Just as an exercise, click on Images on your BV toolbar, and you'll notice that your cursor (when poised over your page area) has changed. Now, on a blank area of your page, click and hold the left button of your mouse, and drag it a little. You'll see it draw a box. When you release the button, a menu will pop up through which you can browse to the image you want to insert. Inserting text works in a similar fashion.
                        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki
                          Well, I have master files(eg. user, country, customer) on MS SQL Server, and my boss would like us(IT staff) to insert/update/delete records thru an interface instead of maintaining the data directly on the tables(we know this is a no good practice :( )

Due to limited resources, we're now looking for tools that can help to build an UI with minimal coding.
                          Yes this is completely possible with a Mysql database. Just like the one
                          this forum uses, but you will have to hire a proffessional to set it up
                          for you.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                          X