pps files - can I add to BV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pps files - can I add to BV?

I have a pps file that I want to load to a page in BlueVoda. I dont know If I can or how to. Is there anyone that can help answer this?

Re: pps files - can I add to BV?

You can use the BlueFTP tool to transfer it up, Kate.
    (Don't use the "drag-n'drop" method, though, but the COPY TO)
    I assume it's a PowerPoint file....you can see some of the other recent posts concerning how to properly display and present the action.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Kate,
      You save as *.pps so that when someone clicks on it it will open as slide presentation and not into Powerpoint.
      If you think that some people may not have Powerpoint, show a link for them to download PowerPoint Viewer (very much like Adobe). Direct link: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en you can hide it behind an icon.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

But that would mean they would have to download powerpoint before viewing...Id like to be able to just have a page loaded and veiwed without downloading hastle..Now I have ppview is there a way to integrate it within the bv page as like with a media player?
        Vasili - I have uploaded it to my ftp, but Im still going to get (from those who dont have it) a response for them to download or cannot open...

Comment

Not if its a pps file. Its like opening an attachment in your email.
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

yea, I just thought since there is the wmp,real,java,flash and the such that there could be a ppviewer!..maybe I should be in the wish list..lol
            I guess file conversion is my only option.

Comment

Working...
            X