viewing video tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• viewing video tutorials

I am lost as to why I can not view the tutorial videos.
    I have flash player installed?
    Gill A

Re: viewing video tutorials

try turning off pop up blocker if you have this on as sometimes this can affect it. Also what version flash player have you got?
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

I wrote support and ask the same question. And, got the same answer. I can't even view the Preview of my work. My problem still is not solved. I do not know what to do !!

Comment

What do you mean you cannot preview your work? Please axplain as this might show us what your problem is
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I click on the Preview icon and nothing happens. Alson I click on the video tutorials and nothing happens.

Comment

A further explanation. I did some graphic and text layout for a page. Next, I clicked the preview...hoping to see how it really looks on the web (right?)...But nothing happened.

Since I had no good results, I clicked on "View Tutorials" at the bottom left of the page...Again, nothing happened.

I've disabled the pop-bocker. I have Flash Player 8. Thanks in advance for the help.

Muzicman

Comment

Originally posted by Muzicman
              A further explanation. I did some graphic and text layout for a page. Next, I clicked the preview...hoping to see how it really looks on the web (right?)...But nothing happened.

Since I had no good results, I clicked on "View Tutorials" at the bottom left of the page...Again, nothing happened.

I've disabled the pop-bocker. I have Flash Player 8. Thanks in advance for the help.

Muzicman
              Open BV, go in Tools, Options, Preview, unselect the "Use default browser" if selected, then browse your computer folders, and select IE or Firefox or whatever you use. Seems like your BV has not "taken" the default browser setting. That's why you can't even see the tutorials, though these tutorials are visible also directly in this forum (look at the top, click on Tutorials)
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks ND, these directions did allow me to preview in the IE browser. Still can't download Tutorials from BV. But you're right, I can see them at VH.

Comment

Yes I have done all you have said and it works, now I can see what I was missing.
                  Thank you ND, take a pay increase.
                  Gill A

Comment

Working...
                  X