X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-sale questions.

Hi,
    I live in Auckland,New Zealand.
    Are there any disadvanges having a website hosted outside of New Zealand?If you host a .co.nz site what about annual renewals,how does this take place?

If I purchased a Flash Template from Vodahost,is it completely customisable using Bluevoda?

If for some reason in the future,I didn't have Vodahost hosting my website,does the ownership of the website still remain with me?I assume that if hosting is not done by Vodahost future changes to my wesite via Bluevoda cant take place?

Re: Pre-sale questions.

You can only edit flash templates with Macromedia Flash unless you hire experts who will charge you money to edit them. It does not matter wether you live at the other side of the world your website will still run fine - make sure you have good internet connection.

Once you stop hosting with VodaHost you can no longer use BlueVoda to publish pages since it is only used to publish pages with VodaHost but your pages will still be saved in your computer.

Once your time has expired you can simply renew or stop. If you stop the website may become available to anyone on the internet to purchase unless you reserved that name for a long period of time.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Re: Pre-sale questions.

The domain name renewal is charged by your local registrar. the hosting is charged by VodaHost. Every Template can be edited with the tools that are stated in it's relevant webpage. A Flash Template need (mainly) Flash to be edited with, probably even other software if you also start touching even pics etc.
      If you move outside VodaHost your domain name and your website remain with you, however you should take a complete backup of your site and upload it anywhere you go. You won't be able to make anymore editing / publishing / with BV on the new hoster. But why should you move? VodaHost offers an unbeatable package, beleive me.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X