Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking images to your pages

Hi from Phil.C

I've been looking for a thread that discussed linking images but unfortunately I can't find it again. (Just when I get used to the Avatars everybody changes them. ha ha)

I think it was "Beezzz" that said we should link our images to our pages because it's something we all forget to do. (Forgive me if it wasn't Beezzz)

How do we link the images. There are several options in the properties panel. I don't want a hyperlink I just want to make sure the images appear when I publish my site.
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Re: Linking images to your pages

If you don't wont to hyperlink the image, what kind of linking you want to have? There is no other linking. Images will show anyway, BV uploads them automaticaly when you publish your page.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Linking images to your pages

Thanks Naval Design

I think I'm just going into a bit of information overload and read too much into one of the image threads.

I right clicked on an image and went into links on properties. It has things such as, file, ftp, gopher etc. I only know what the http:// means.

I thought I may have missed something but you have made it clearer.
      Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Working...
      X