Page link wont work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page link wont work

I set up earltnetwal.com several weeks ago. I recently created a new page and have uploaded it and created a link on my index page. It doesn't work however. I've not been on Blue voda for a while so I probably am missing something obvious. Is there a check list of probable errors, I can review. I've fussed over it for several days, and haven't been able to figure it out.

Second Question: I was advised to replace the blue voda button on my menu bar with an anchor. While I don't know where I will get the anchor, I am more concerned about how to actually make the change. Is there a video on changing the graphic in a menu button. Also, Can it be done universally over all pages or will I need to do it one at a time?

Enetwal
    Earl Netwal
    enetwal@mn.rr.com
    www.earltnetwal.com

Re: Page link wont work

Check this post by Navaldesign, it will explain how to make your own or change your NavBar. You can import virtually any image you want. If the menu bar is the same for all pages, you can 1) make a template or 2) clone your page.
    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...s-nav-bar.html

There are a lot of links on your index page, which does not work?
    Check the spelling, caps, spaces, underscore, and extensions. Save and publish both the target page and the source page.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
    X