Lost Animation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Animation

I`ve just updated my website and on checking I discover that I`ve lost animation in my banners and flags.
    Hope you can help,
    Regards,
    Martyn

Re: Lost Animation

I forgot your website, had to look it up.
    Your banners are there, hit refresh F5 several times and clear your cache, temp files and history.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Thanks Bill I`ve done that but there is still no animation.
      Any other ideas.
      Martyn
      http://www.winesincornwall.co.uk

Comment

I see animation.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I`m sorry but I don`t

Comment

Your flags are animated. Check your browser settings
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I`ve just replaced the "Gods Country" image saved and published again but that didn`t work.
              How do I reset browser settings.
              Thanks,
              Martyn

Comment

Your flags are fully animated!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

It must be something on my Laptop thats stopping me seeing them moving.
                  I also put the URL in MSN and the same happens.
                  I`m sorry to pester but I need to see them moving to restore my faith.
                  In the meantime I`ve cleared cookies files and history.Is there anything else I can do?

Comment

Wines in Cornwall and God's Country are also animated.
                    Navaldesign
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

When you view the original images from your computer, are they animated? To check, righclick on the filename, Open with, and select Open with IE.
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Also try this: IE, Tools,Options, Advanced, and in the first paragraph, Multimedia elements, tick (if it is not already ticked) the "Allow animations in Web pages" box. The title might be slightly different as i'm freely translating from the Italian language Windows.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Thats it............Somehow this box got unticked.....My greatfull Thanks again.
                          Regards,
                          Martyn

Comment

Working...
                          X