Guestbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guestbook

Does anybody know about the limits on a guestbook, mine is saying there is no more space. Not sure if I can correct this or not?

Re: Guestbook

Costume Lady..
    I'm sure this can be fixed.. What bustbook program are you using?

Comment

Correction: That was not to be 'Bustbook'... I meant 'Guestbook'.. My typing skills go back to the cave era.. sorry.

Comment

Viper guestbook version 1.2.

Comment

No problem.. Hang 5.. I'll come back with some answers shortly..

Comment

Costume Lady.. Have you downloaded the fixed version..?? or still using the old 1.2..??. The older version apperantly had admin trouble and email issues... I'm still looking.

Comment

The version says Viper 1.2 Final, I'm not sure, I'll try to find the answer.

Comment

I just deleted some entries Carlos, thanks for yours. I could sign it too, I'm not sure what went on there.

Comment

I don't think 20 or so entries would cause you to run out of space.. I have a feeling it is something else.. I just posted on your guestbook and had no problem.. did you get the post..?

Comment

No, I agee with you. The last one I received was Beez, and then I received another one saying final data space. I don't know. Strange. You are a sweetie for coming to the rescue.

Comment

No probs.. the investigation continues.. Let me go back and study the actual setup of the program and see if we can identify the entry we need to modify to fix that restriction.. Hang in there Costume Lady.. there's no problem without a solution.

Comment

I think, it was me, reading the guestbook information at the top, and thinking it was an entry, just tired, I guess. Yesterday, I had a few entries and I receive an automatic email and then an automatic responce. I may have confused the messages, time will tell. Thank-you for your help, I apologize for taking up your time.

Comment

No bother at all darlin.. I'm actually still learning this Viper Guestbook thingy.. It's interesting since it uses PHP and MySQL.

Comment

You know, I have to be honest here, I don't know what you're talking about. But I'll take your word for it. LadyEye was able to sign my book. So it may have been tired eyes. I did get a reply back from the Viper guestbook forum. They said to delete some entries and manage the entries. If it causes more trouble, I think I'll look for another guestbook or purchase one. I like having it.

Comment

No doubt.. The Guestbook is a good feature for your website. PHP is the script it uses to do what is supposed to do, like sending confirmation emails, displaying the posts, notifying your email.. etc. MySQL is the database where all that is stored. (listed).

Comment

Working...
                              X