Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just created my Domains Account

Hi,

Having created this, I am not sure what it is supposed to do (i just do not get all this web hosting I am afraid)

I know that I need to create the above in order to transfer another of my websites over. On the other hand though, I used up my free website offer with you to create www.purposedivine.com. Do i need to transfer this to my domains account?

Re: Just created my Domains Account

I am assuming you have established a VodaHost account, right?

And if so, you should have gotten a Confirmation email.....this has all the important Logon ifo you need to properly manage your account. **I recommend you both print out the email, and do not delete it from your email service > maybe create a "Secure Info" folder to 'store' it in?

It's up to you.....you can keep your domain where it is now and simply "point it" to VodaHost NameServers, providing you actually create a website hosted here in Blue Voda (which will replace the previous website), or you can download your current website to your har drive (zipped), and then transfer it up to VodaHost.....OR....

If you are taking advantage of the Free Domain offer on signup, you can create a different website altogether, add this "new domain" as a sub-doamin to your account, and create/publish both in one VodaHost account.

And, lastly, you can simply transfer your domain to your VodaHost account during signup, and re-create your site however you wish.

Three options (and probably not explained clearly enough, Sorry!) you can take advantage of.

Welcome to VodaHost!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X