Just the mechanics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just the mechanics...

Is there anything that gives me the mechanics of creating a form...and have it tie into AWeber...as I believe this is our list company and autoresponder co as well.

How does all this 'come-off'?

Do I start with the form on my webpage...and then try to tie it in to my autoresponder account...somewhere? It's obvious I am missing something somewhere! Oh by the way...to use Aweber...is there a fee just between them..AWeber and myself?

Thank You

Stressless

Re: Just the mechanics...

Not sure what you mean. Please clarify. AWeber? Maybe amember ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

When using an outside provider such as AWeber for your email management (the VodaHost recommended Provider), you should use the creative utilities they provide directly as part of their service.

In this way, it is according to a format that has been proven to be most effective and actionable. You have the complete freedom to customize the look and feel of your "pages" and will undoubtedly wish to include visuals from your website to provide the continuity that has proven successful.

You may see the list of features for AWeber HERE.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Ok Vasili, this is all very nice, but:

Question: Do I start with the form on my webpage...and then try to tie it in to my autoresponder account...somewhere? It's obvious I am missing something somewhere!

What is the answer to this?

I don't know the answer as i have never worked with this script. My first post on the matter also shows my ignorance on the topic. However i beleivethere are instructions in the form of help files or tutorials.
        As for the second part of the question, i beleive that yes, it is a deal between the user and AWeber.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

When using AWeber (a service), they provide a utility to create and customize the email Form they will send on his behalf....all available from their online Account area. > They have a logon to account, and "Selector" to manage various aspects, such as "Create Email", "Upload List", etc.

PS: only 1 "S" in Vasili....

Comment

Hey, you guys are on top of it...and mostly talking over my head!
            I had been reading earlier posts to this forum...and I saw that there was a statement that VH worked with AWeber.
            I have constructed my 'form' etc for my e-letter sign up sheet and that is as far as I have gotten. It looks like you are saying that I will have to contact a list or autorespondre co. right about now?

When I get html code to paste in...not sure how I handle this either.

stressless

Comment

AWeber is a complete service for email programs, and has the tools for clients to use online to create email messages and visuals.

Comment

Sorry for the typing mistake Vasili. Just edited that.

As for the use of AWeber, as i stated abobe, i have never used it and have no experience at all. So i can't really suggest anything. Sorry. The type of answers i like to give, when i can, is "Type this, click that, select that," and so on. In this case i'm unable to give any instructions.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Originally posted by stressless
                  Hey, you guys are on top of it...and mostly talking over my head!
                  I had been reading earlier posts to this forum...and I saw that there was a statement that VH worked with AWeber.
                  I have constructed my 'form' etc for my e-letter sign up sheet and that is as far as I have gotten. It looks like you are saying that I will have to contact a list or autorespondre co. right about now?

When I get html code to paste in...not sure how I handle this either.

stressless
                  Ok, here is what i beleive should be your answer:

You have created your form, on your website, for potential visitors to signup for your newsletter. This form, should, some way, be connected to the mailing list database hosted by AWeber. Probably Aweber will supply you with the necessary instructions, as for field names, hidden fields and form action, or they could even supply you the entire signup form code, which you will have to copy and paste in a HTML box in your signup page. Practically, when the visitors clicks on the "Signup" (or whatever you call it) button, the info from the form will be submitted to a script hosted on Aweber's site, that will take care of adding the new visitor details in the database.

I beleive that the rest of the work, (email creation, autoresponder messages, follow up emails etc) is done directly in Aweber's site, by entering your AWeber account Control Panel.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Use the HTML provided by aweber, insert the html into your page via our html insertion tool. Aweber has instructions on how to use their html.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you...I will contact AWeber and sign up with them. They also have videos and there is much to be learned.

I'm a senior...but remain teachable!

I repeat...help like I've received is "priceless".

God Bless.

Stressless

Comment

Working...
                      X