This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• domain account

I am a little confused. 1) When you sign up for vodahost you get 1 free domain name right? 2) Then you have unlimited sub-domains right? 3) So if I created a site, and then wanted additional sites I could put them under my 1st domain as subdomains and not pay additional name registration fees?

I just wanted to get all the information I could before sending my $$. I love working with ya'all. And you all have been so helpful that I am ready to launch my site soon. It will be a work in progress, but will be worth it in the end.

Thank you so much for your help.

And thanks in advance for your answers.

Jennifer

Re: domain account

1. Yes, correct.
    2. yes, correct.
    3. yes, correct.

Please understand that subdomains are not independent domains. F.e. you can have a site for George, one for Nick, one George, etc. under your domain, but the links will be: www.george.yourdomain.com , www.nick.yourdomain.com etc. They will not be www.george.com and so on.

Subdomains are subsections of the same site, not independent sites. They do behave as such, but they do not have classic type internet addresses. So everybody can see that they are under your own site.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: domain account

Thanks for info.

I look forward to creating some very nice sites and sharing them with everyone here.

Thanks again.

Jennifer

Comment

Working...
      X