Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page resolution and technology changes

Hi, Wayne here:

I've been reading recommendations where folks say that pages should be built at 800 x 600 resolution. I can see some validity to the arguments for using that setting, but at the same time I see all the newer monitors having higher and higer resolution capabilities. It makes me wonder if the 800 x 600 resolution issn't going the way of the 256 color setting, and the sabre-tooth tiger.

I've looked a a bunch of websites, both those belonging to VodaHost folks as well as plain old commercial sites, at the 800 x 600 setting and the 1024 x 768 setting, and it really looks like either setting is viable. I've noticed that even eBay uses the higher resolution.

What is the general consensus of opinion of the folks on this forum, and do you feel that the times they are a changing?

Thanks,
    Wayne
    www.shirway.us
    www.beautyinwood.com

Re: Page resolution and technology changes

Microsoft : 770
    Intel: 770
    AMD: 770
    BBC: 770
    CNN: 1000

I will go for 1024 when they will have converted their sites in 1024.
    Hope this answers your question.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X