bvp to html? can that be done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bvp to html? can that be done?

well i like this bluevoda but cant seem to get bvp to convert to html how can i do that?
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Re: bvp to html? can that be done?

Hey Naghosthunter

I believe when you construct your pages Blue Voda saves them as BVP initially.

Then when you publish they are transformed to HTML. I asume you have a Vodahost account?????

I'm only learning and a B/V Guru will probably explain it better soon enough.
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Philipc9635 is correct. BV will only save in it's native .bvp format, then it automatically converts in .html at the moment of publishing. To publish, you need a VodaHost account.

Click Here to take the royal VodaHost Tour
      Click Here for the VodaHost Help Centre & Tutorials
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

ahhh thank you for that info from the both of ya i figured i had to do all that before publishing no i dont have an account yet still putting website together i have 2 others now they are ok, 1 looks pityful, the other looks ok , they are up and running on 2 different servers which i cannot afford both so need to say if i dont run into trouble with bv i be getting this one.
        But the one i'm working on now through bv seems to be looking better done added my flash banner looks good so far from the previews but dang it i hate to click active x to see it so to me that means that if i get people on my site they have to click on it at all times wish i can disable it cause i aint got nothing on it to hurt anyone.
        "Jim"

Comment

Active X warning only comes up in preview, not after you will have published.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

woo hoo looks like BV getting my buisness long wait though til ****** on the 24th of sept. oh well oh uh i created other pages so when i publish it on bv server or where ever it goes do i have to manually like each page? i cant seem to do it through this yet.but to make a page called our page and link it to bv op1 then preview it and click on button that takes you to op1 doesnt look like it can be done during creation stage. am i correct that i have to do it once it is published. then find the link to each page that goes with buttons on main index?
            "Jim"

Comment

sorry fellas lots of questions but this is really my first time building from ground up i am beginning to feel like an person designing a building or something, but at least i am getting it the way i want instead of feeling that the other did not go by my specs. and then being disappointed.
              "Jim"

Comment

Well you are correct. This is the place to build from ground up.
                I thought I was going to have to take a college course in order to
                do this, but here at Voda, you have lots of folks willing to help
                you every step of the way and you will end up with a product that
                you made from scratch! wow.
                Brad Arnold.......
                www.baldwincomusic.com
                www.Northbaldwinhamradio.org

ClickheretoBlastyoursitetomany
                !Free Search Engine Submission!
                Talking Avatar for your web site!
                Free sound editor
                Voda Host Tutorials

Comment

You can't try links between your pages until they are published. If you already know the domain name, and you want to risk until 9/24 (somebody else could register that domain name up to that date) you can go on and create the links as if the domain name was already yours. In the worst of cases, you will have to edit the links
                  Navaldesign

Comment

aye i do have 2 domain names right now all i would have to do is reditrect the dns1 and dns2 to bv thing i'm waiting on is the 30.00 setup fee and the month payment to host 9.95 the 30.00 is the kicker i have to kiss wifes butt to get that hehe
                    "Jim"

Comment

You need to pay $30 for setup, and $9.95 for the first month. Not convenient at all. Before you know it, you have spent lots more than $95.40 (yearly plan). Monthly plans are intended for limited time use, f.e. a site covering an event that finishes by the end of September, would need only two months of life at most. But if you intend to go on, get yourself a yearly plan.
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                      X