This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hosting costs

I am planning on paying for 1 year, but is there a way when I have gotten more funds to change that option to 3 or 5 years? Would I just pay the difference in price?

Thanks again.

Jennifer

Re: hosting costs

Sorry, once you have signed up for 1 year, you can't change your plan for the 3 year plan price
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks.

Once i get the 1 yr. Could i get an additional 3 or 5 years before my 1 yr is expired?

Thanks again.

Jennifer

Comment

Yes you can. The price for that period will be according to the new plan
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks so much.

I am so excited. I just wanted to get all the pricing facts before I sent anything.

Thanks again.

Jennifer

Comment

You are welcome
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X