Help, please- links not *sticking*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, please- links not *sticking*

Hi, Martha from www.localcustom.com here ( and) new to Vodahost ( love the web builder)
    I'm erecting a page to be hosted here which links to a commercial site of mine.
    On my index page , the hyperlinks which I'm embedding to re-direct to my commercial site- are not *sticking* ...both links in images and text.
    when I check to see that the hyperlink is embedded ( in specific images and text) ...I am greeted with an empty hypertext box waiting for me to again add destination. I've covered related tutorials here and have been unable to find anything related.
    Thanks for any help...

Martha

Re: Help, please- links not *sticking*

hi im just lookin now at your site, i too sometimes find that if i dont go slowly when putting in the url when i go back to it it is gone and my links dont work but if i go slowly and come out then preveiw it is working sometimes it does it quite a few times and i thought it was just me

what i will say is you need to centralise the pages so they are in the middle of my screen but hey it looks superb to me very nice job
    is 1 2 3 4 supposed to empty? and not lead any ware the other links worked fine for me
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Thanks.... you're looking at my content site....
      I'm referring to a site that I am now erecting that is not yet *up* yet.
      The commands which I'm giving the software do not appear to be *grabbing* ....I uploaded the most recent V of BlueVoda .
      No hyperlink commands are sticking

i would appreciate any help from anyone.....

thanks-

Martha

Comment

When clicking on your "numbered" boxes, the text does properly shift...so if you are also trying to link them out to another page/site, you need only add the destination URL in the hyperlink tool as described above.

Upon arrival at your page, visitors are asked to "Click To Activate Control", as if you have added an active-x or other function.
        Are you working in Blue Voda? Are you "overlapping" functions?
        Personally, I've not seen this in BV before, so I have no set solution...
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

GUYS!

I appreciate your looking at my allready finished content site.
          THAT is NOT the site that I'm having trouble with . ( see: my posts)
          I am erecting a new-different site and while working in Blue Voda...even tho I save my work and am entering hyperlinks *exactly * as outlined in various tutorials ----they are not being grabbed and maintained by the editor. I keep re-entering them and they *dissapear* when I check to see that the hyperlink is in place.

I just heard back from *support* and their answer referred me back to the procedure in tutorials.
          !!!!!
          I'm using the procedure as outlined.

?????!!!

Thanks-
          Martha
          soon to hopefully one day in the next century be also found @
          www.estheticarrest.com

Comment

Try publishing a few of the new pages and then check 'verify links'.

Comment

There are other posts on this topic. I have found the same problem sometimes, but when you do it a second time it works.
              Here's one of the topics
              http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/hyp...nk-erased.html
              Royden

www.harrow-art.com
              www.harrow.co.za

Comment

Working...
              X