This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would this be correct?

I have a client that wishes me to do their website for them. So would this all be correct.

1. I can purchase another entire blue voda account?
    2. I can transfer a domain name for each of their two company names to here? They have a domain name and no site.
    3. I can have two domain names using the same web hosting account sharing the space, bandwidth etc. between them?
    4. One domain name comes with the purchase of the account and the next is $3.95
    5. Anything else I should know?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: Would this be correct?

Let the client open an account on their own through your link...htis will allow you to earn affilite dollars AND then ask client to give you the info (passwords etc) to access siteto upload all their stuff...I'm doing that for a friend who wanted their own site.
    Beezz
    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

PS...have you joined the affiliate program...do so right away if you have not and you can email them a link so you will b credited for the sale.
      Beezz
      sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
        I have a client that wishes me to do their website for them. So would this all be correct.

2. I can transfer a domain name for each of their two company names to here? They have a domain name and no site.
        3. I can have two domain names using the same web hosting account sharing the space, bandwidth etc. between them?
        1. Yes, but since the account responsible is also legaly responsible, have them purchase the account. Not only, but since the site MUST belong to the account owner, THEY must figure as the Account owners. Bee's advice on the Affiliate program is a chance for you to make some bucks.
        2. Yes
        3. Yes, as long as the two sites belong to the same person or the same Company group.
        4. Yes, the second one is $2.95 (not 3.95) for the FIRST year.
        5. No, regarding VodaHost, as long as the new account owners accept and respect the VodaHost T.O.S
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye

1) yes
          2) yes
          3) yes - as long as you are not reselling
          4) $2.95
          5) nope

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thank you ... all clear here now ... one further question, I also have a friend who wishes to join, she does not have a credit card so reading the post about non credit card holders this allows her to join, this is terrific, my question is, is she still able to join from my affiliate program by using this download form? Is the download form also available from clicking my link?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Yes...in the comments section of the form, have her mention to credit your affiliate ID.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Or, if you don't want her to know, have her sign the form and then you fax it, after putting in the comments area your Affiliate ID
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                X