Query on transition of templates from MAC to PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query on transition of templates from MAC to PC

I would like to develop several templates in Dreamweaver for potential customers. These templates would be very complete, with each page laid out so that all the customer would have to do is make changes to the editable regions, change out a few graphics/photos, and they would be done and ready to go live. I found something like that on http://www.free-dreamweaver-templates.org.

Here's the thing. I own both a Mac and a PC. I do all my web design work on Dreamweaver MX on a Mac. I don't think I even have a copy of Dreamweaver on my PC. Is it possible for me to create the templates on my Mac, upload them and then do the client's final tweaks/edits through the web interface on my PC in Internet Explorer?

Thanks.

Re: Query on transition of templates from MAC to PC

If you get a html editor on your PC and you want to edit the sites with it, yes, however it would be much easier to edit them directly in Dreamweaver. I don't understand: why don't you edit them in Mac and upload them directly from the Mac ? is the Mac offline?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X