erase unwanted feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• erase unwanted feature

Somehow I have acquired a line on my home page that has become a permanant feature. How do I rid myself of this unwanted feature?

Re: erase unwanted feature

Can you explain, more specifically, is this a text line in your template?
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

It seems to be. I was having problems with text--again--and I also created another page. After saving this other page, I found this green horizontal line on my home page; I don't even think the two pages are linked together yet. It is a thick line, as though BOLD. It's not on the template, per se, but in the blank workspace.
      Possibly all my problems stem from the fact that I created and saved my homepage before moving on to the others. Perhaps I should just waste the entire thing and start over?

Comment

If you have published the page, please provide the URL so we can have a look at it. Is the green line behind text? And is by chance this text meant to be green ? if yes, you have probably by mistake set green background to you text, instead of setting the text colour to green. Then if you have also set the text color to the same green, you only see a green line, as you describe. You can reset it, or just delete the line (which is not a line, but it is text) and build it from scratch.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

After casting about for quite some time, I was able to delete it on my own--although I'm not quite sure how. Unfamiliarity with this system or even with Microsoft Word is certainly dragging things out for me.

Comment

Glad it worked.
            What is your URL ?
            Bill
            www.blueearthtea.com
            www.ftaaconsulting.com
            www.iaval.com
            www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Comment

You haven't published yet.
                Bill
                www.blueearthtea.com
                www.ftaaconsulting.com
                www.iaval.com
                www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

All you have is:
                  Index\
                  Parent Bin
                  Somthing Else Forgot Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by bill2006
                    You haven't published yet.
                    I'm not nearly ready to go live with this site yet.

Comment

Ok, but at least publish a "Ste Under construction" index page.
                      Navaldesign
                      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                      X