This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre sales

maybe I need to word this different. First off I have never built a website. Now I understand my bosses want it full of life... This is for a parks department, and they also want to be able to have our customers pay via check/credit card for services to do with the parks. Is this available and what do you suggest

Re: pre sales

Yes, you can create almost anything with BlueVoda. And ofcourse, there is also Soholauch, our online sitebuilder, which has also a shopping cart section.

Anyway, since you don't need so complicated things, just add Paypal's "Pay now!" buttons, and your visitors will be redirected in PayPal's site, where they can pay by CreditCard.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I highly recommend the Soholaunch. I am building my first site and downloaded soho and am now working on a shopping cart. Very easy to follow and great for beginners. Tutorials for everything.

One question? Is soho now free. I downloaded and am on the web, but I don't remember being asked to purchase?

Yoder
      Yoder

Comment

Please click the below link to learn more about Soholaunch...

http://www.vodahost.com/soholaunch.htm

Thank you in advance.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X