Moving headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving headers

Why do the headings on my pages move up when I scroll down? Have I forgotten to somehow fix them in place? How do I accomplish this seemingly simple task?

Re: Moving headers

Move up..?? How do you mean..?? Move up as in scroll up..?? if that's the case then there's nothing you can do about it unless you use something called 'Floating Image' which stays in the visible area of the screen at all times.. but you need to have some scripting skills in order to do that.

Comment

Your header should become part of your background. Then, look at http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/gen...xed+background
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

exactly

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Yes, I see things are OK. Just another slip-up by the most inept sergeant in the army.

Comment

Working...
          X