X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beroy

Hi,

I was "just born" to all this web site building stuff.....in fact it took me 10 minutes just to find the button to ask my question !!!!! (maybe it should be either BIGGER or in a better place..... just suggestions)

I have been learning from the tutorials which are very simple, at least to me as I have had lots of experience with M.Publisher and Print Shop.
    However there are some things that are completely foreign to me. It is the tutorials about "script" stuff and the other buttons like that. I can understand how to use these things but where do the scripts come from AND go to plus what do they do.....this applies to the other "techy" buttons too?
    Having done years of desktop Publishing I think that the company have done a wonderful job of presenting the business to everyone and all for free. In fact when I have done everything to my site I will start another one where I can be an affiliate for VodaHost.

Please help
    Roy

Re: Beroy

click the below for more on publishing pages created with MS publisher.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X