Strange colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange colors

I published my index page www.runningmaryland.com and colors are showing up either strange or incomplete. I go back to the builder and everything seems to be fine, but some colors are purple instead of yellow or gray and some background colors don't show the whole picture. Any clue what's going on?

Your pages look fine to me.

It's possible that your computer settings are set to 256 colors, in which case the browser will adjust it's palette to 'optimize' the display.
    Make sure you display settings are set to the highest number of colors possible.
    Forum Moderator
    BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

same problem

I get this problem with gradient color shapes. About 80% of the time when I preview, the shapes are gone and half the page turns to pink. A color i did't select. So what I do is keep clicking preview until it corrects itself then publish. If you go ahead and publish anyway with this error it will show on your published web page. There is a bug somewhere? pet121

Comment

Check your video settings, gifs are always 256 quantized colors. If your video settings can't handle that it will optimize the displayed palette and it might look weird.
        Forum Moderator
        BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Working...
        X