Cant view my web page in any search engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant view my web page in any search engine

Hi.. I have published my site lightningcycles.ca but have not been able to retreive it. Could I have missed something during the publishing process or does it just take a day to become listed on the internet? Any help would be much appreciated...

Re: Cant view my web page in any search engine

Did you submit it to any search engines? Did you ask VodaHost to submit it?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

No I thought it was automatic after publishing...

Comment

Hate to bring this up, but posting in several places isn't going to make your page appear any quicker.

Your page has not been published. check how you are saving it, should be index no extensions no caps.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Ihave saved the page as index and then published it and I am still not getting where. Am I sopposed to contact yahoo, google or any other search engine to have it become present on the internet.I have never done anything like this and am becoming confused...

Comment

How do I go about asking Voda Host to submit my web page and why does it seem so complicated to have the page listed on the net

Comment

Google Yahoo and so on have nothing to so with your page not coming up. Just publish it correctly and it will show
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Please check the site name. I get no site at all in this address. Bill, do you? I should be able at least to see the directory content, and i don't
                Navaldesign
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

www.lightningcycles.ca is NOT pointed on a VodaHost server. How can it ever appear in your VodaHost account ?
                  Navaldesign

Comment

O.K. this week I spent about 6-10 hours a day building my web page. I did not create any other pages. I saved the page as index, published it successfully according to the popup box stating so. I am totally lost at this point. I'm not so sure what the multi page form link is for in your reply. Perhaps I am more computer Illiterite than I thought. BlueVoda made everything seem so easy. The building of the web page was a great adventure but getting it on the net is another story. Does Voda Host have the ability to take over my computer and find out what is wrong.? Ken

Comment

Ken, where is your site hosted ? I might be wrong, but it doesn't result to be on VodaHost. If you have bought the domain name elsewhere and not in VodaHost, you need to point your nameservers to your VodaHost account in order for it to show up.
                      Navaldesign

Comment

I registered the account yesterday at noon under lightningcycles.ca . This was the name I chose as Vodahost allows 1 free domain name and this is it. I was Emailed the conformation letters and codes and passwords as well as the I.P. address number. So from that point I saved the page as index and published successfully. After publishing is the something else to do or do I just keep checking the internet to see if my site is there?

Comment

1) Ken is hosted with VodaHost.
                          2) The problem with Kens site is that he has .ca domain ( Oh Canada ) name that needs to be approved by Ottawa before it is fully activated, and civil servants do not work weekends, It could take as long as Tuesday.

Once your name is activated, please submit a support ticket for search engine submission. Google is not psycic and we do not know that you want your site submitted unless you tell us. If your name is not activated by Tuesday morning, please submit a support ticket and we will call them.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                          02036089024 / United Kingdom
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

General ***** provides the ultimate solution to the equation! ( I start talking like Vasili ?)
                            Navaldesign

Comment

Thank you sooo much I thought I was following all the right steps but would have never known if it wasnt for your digging up the answer... I truly appreciate you doing that. I can feel my sanity slowly coming back to me now. I will do the submission for the internet exposure as soon as possible. Thanks again Ken

Comment

Working...
                              X