Homepage Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homepage Help Please

Hey guy's, I need help with my homepage, www.tss-gamers.com is my homepage. Go to it and you'll see my problem. It's butt ugly. It's a list. How do I Publish a page I made onto there and make it my Homepage? Thank's

-Ryan

Re: Homepage Help Please

Ok, your problem is that you have not published an "index" page. If you have created your homepage in BV, save it as "index" . Just that, all lowercase letters, no extension. Then publish it and BV will publish it as "index.html" and your homepage will automatically show up when you type in your browser address bar www.tss-gamers.com . Please note that as a good rule, page names must be all lowercase, no blanks between words (you can use underscores like_this )
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Homepage Help Please

Originally posted by navaldesign
      Ok, your problem is that you have not published an "index" page. If you have created your homepage in BV, save it as "index" . Just that, all lowercase letters, no extension. Then publish it and BV will publish it as "index.html" and your homepage will automatically show up when you type in your browser address bar www.tss-gamers.com . Please note that as a good rule, page names must be all lowercase, no blanks between words (you can use underscores like_this )
      THANK-YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! YOUR THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X