This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discouraged

Hi. I built a website myself a few months ago using Trellix site builder which I really liked. Unfortunately, I am an artist with a lot of pics and have run out of disc space, or FTP space, since I was only allotted 15,000 Gigs. When I talked to my hosting company they told me they could increase my space substantially by signing on for the next 2 years (I couldn't pay monthly)to a brand new program that includes hosting and a new sitebuilder which they told me I'd love. I did. However, the new site builder was totally different from the last one and totally idiotic. It did not allow me to customize anything whatsoever. I called them 4 times yesterday but was unable to get any satisfaction, since they are no longer affiliated with Trellix. I have tried their site builder as well as a free internet download sitebuilder (Vna)and a software package that I bought myself called Web Easy6. Haa! Not so easy! I'm frustrated and upset.

I don't want to download your product and discover that it's not for me. My question is that I saw that your product requires webhosting. Since I just signed up for 2 years of hosting with this other company, I don't want to download your product only to discover that I can't use yours either and still be committed to buy your web-hosting pkg.

Can I download the program, see if it works for me and then buy the hosting package if it works? I would imagine that I can't publish without buying your hosting pkg, but I'd like to try the software nonetheless to see if it's for me. I have a little knowledge of HTML and can manipulate pictures and stuff like crazy, but I want to be able to design a site that is uniquely mine. However, it needs to be user friendly since adding links and stuff in the navigation bar and such gets confusing with these other 2 sites I just tried.

Sorry, so long.
    Maryanne

Re: Discouraged

yes you can use it and if it works for you buy the hosting
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Dear Maryanne,

I must warn you you that once you download our website builder there is
      very good chance that you will fall in love with it...

Click the below.....

http://support.vodahost.com/index.ph...wnloaditemid=1

1) We look forward to having you as a customer.
      2) Do not think of the money you spent with other companies as wasted money, think of it as an investment in your internet education.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement Voda Host. Do you think that Voda has enough bandwidth for a site with lots of pictures (big files?)

my site: http://www.galleryofforgotendreams.com

Comment

Plenty, 24,000 GB disk space and 600 GB transfer, more than you could
          possibly ever use. Even we do not use that much and VodaHost.com is
          ranked as the 7,000th. most visited site in the world.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thanks! Let me get started then!

Maryanne

Comment

Blue Voda is great! I went from no web builder knowledge to a complete 8page site up in 30 days.
              I thought I was going to have to take a college level
              night course to do this. You may not need any help,
              but if you do, it's here on the forums.
              Brad Arnold.......
              www.baldwincomusic.com
              www.Northbaldwinhamradio.org

ClickheretoBlastyoursitetomany
              !Free Search Engine Submission!
              Talking Avatar for your web site!
              Free sound editor
              Voda Host Tutorials

Comment

I downloaded the program and built a great site in about 7 days. I am a 1st time web designer and found it pretty easy to pick up. Its fun and easy I would recommend it to anyone stating a business to check it out before paying someone to do it for them.

Comment

Maryanne ... no need for you to be discouraged any longer ... I sincerely tell you voda host is absolutely correct when he tells you that you will fall in love with this program. You will find it easy and for parts that you do not the support you receive on this forum is better than any live support you could get from any operator on another web hoster and program. These people on here answering your questions actually use the program theirself.

I have no idea what you mean by alot of photos, but I take tons of photos myself, and just in the last three weeks or so have around 6-800 photos on my site, either in galleries or rotators (a slideshow) I also have about 25 quicktime video movies and I used only 4% of my bandwidth, over 400 - 600 visitors steady each day for just over a week viewing all of these photos too, and I only used 4%.

I will no doubt have a couple hundred videos and over 25,000 photos on my site within 6 months and I do not believe I will run out of bandwidth with this many viewers.

So welcome, good luck and I can't wait to see your awesome photos, I'll be looking for some tips from you!!

www.halifaxwolverinesjra.com

P.S. You will be very glad you got discouraged from your other program and real quick too!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                  X