Help please HTML font...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please HTML font...

Hi, I am setting up my website (so far so easy to use) however a little thing has got me stumped... when I add an html to text the text automatically goes blue and underlined - I went into "Style" and then "Hyperlink Style Sheet" and created a profile of the colour text I want but it doesn't make a difference. Am I missing something obvious? Can't seem to figure it out. Thanks for any help you send my way.

Re: Help please HTML font...

Hey!

When you are building your site, any link on BlueVoda will stay blue and underlined but when you publish it will change.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Ah-ha, so I was being a little stupid!
      Thanks very much for your speedy reply, Finola.

Comment

To edit the fonts for HTML, You must right click on the page, then click the 'Properties' link. Click on the 'Background' tab then you'll see 'Font'. Right below that is 'Background' then 'Color'. The font dropdown is the place you edit your HTML font. Hope this helps you out!

Comment

Hey!

That is if you want all of the links to be the same color on that page. If you want different colored links, you will need to highlight the text and click on the hyperlink icon. Then you will need to click on Style and change it to how you want it.
          Best regards,
          Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

My bad

Comment

Working...
            X