Customers not taken to download page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customers not taken to download page

For some reason my customers are not been taken to the download page after paying for my e-book.

After setting up my paypal button it asks where you would like to direct them after payment, well I put the address for the download page there but nothing.

I know it maybe a problem I will have to ring paypal about, as I have tried everything to no avail, just wondered if anyone had any idea what the problem maybe?

Thanks Paul
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk

Re: Customers not taken to download page

Go back and check the code, make sure you didnot skip quotes or >:

<input type="hidden" name="return" value="http://www.yourdomain.com.uk/download.html">
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

hello.
      I intend to use buy now buttons in my site, and I want that after the customer completed his purchase successfully, he will get via email automatically with the URL that give him the forms that he need to fill.
      I see in paypal that I have the option of Auto return of URL but it isnt help me because the customer in mistake can close the page and lose the instructions because of that I want that the information will arrive in email, so mayby someone here know, how can I do this?
      Thanks.
      Ilanit

Comment

Create a litlle form in your return page, with e "Send me the details" button. The visitor will just click on that and a smal php script will take care of the rest, sending the client an email with the links to the forms to download.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi navaldesign
          Thanks on your answer I also think about this solution but it seem to me not logical they dont have via email, I was sure that I miss here someting.
          I have one more question on this issue, maybe you can hlep me with this.
          I want to use the return URL on individual transactions for each button that I will do, in the paypal site they write something on html this is the sentene" to set return URL for a transaction, include the return variable in the HTML from:<INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="return" value="URLspecificTOTHISTransaction"> I need to create html from alon or the system of the buttons do this, and I need only to write my URL in the box.
          Thanks.
          Ilanit

Comment

Working...
          X