one stubborn link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one stubborn link

All my links work but one--buy. I have inputted the same thing as the others. I can't figure it out. Would you guys take a look and tell me what's wrong--pleaseeee.
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Re: one stubborn link

Originally posted by scubadiver
    All my links work but one--buy. I have inputted the same thing as the others. I can't figure it out. Would you guys take a look and tell me what's wrong--pleaseeee.
    Scubadiver..

1. Your button is sitting in the middle of the page and needs to be centered.

2. Your button is not linked or told to do anythig.. that's why it aint doing anything.. We need to know what exactly you want the button to do, ie, do you want it to process a form or just take us to another page..??

I'm sure we can fix this one very easily.

Comment

I have linked the graphic to go to a buy page that is setup for the first process of buying the ebook. I inputted www.hawaiionyourown.com/buy.html.
      www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

It looks like you used a button input rather than an Image.

Delete that button and open an normal image.. you can get a button image from the buttons folder in your BV directory on your PC.. and then link the image as uaual by putting the URL in the image properties.

Comment

I tried the shape function and that didn't work. I don't know where the bv directory is.
          www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Originally posted by scubadiver
            I tried the shape function and that didn't work. I don't know where the bv directory is.
            It's in BV. Click on the "insert image" button on the top toolbar - this should open your BV folder. Among the choices, you should see an Images folder - open that and see if you find anything useful. But the problem isn't with the link, it's with the buy page. Make sure you have it saved and named properly.
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

When I click on the image function, my personal images come up. I linked the buy page with www.hawaiionyourown.com/buy.html

In naming the page, I inputted buy in the window for the page and for the form on the page. Can you see anything wrong with this?
              www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

There is no "buy.html" page. You must have saved it under another name. Find out how or where you have published it and your problem will be solved.
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I had saved it under sales before but that didn't work either.
                  www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

You have saved your page as something else, or somewhere else. Connect with BlueFTP to your site, and browse to see how and/or where youhave saved it, so you can set the link correctly.
                    Navaldesign
                    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                    X