More than one site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More than one site?

Really sorry if this is in the wrong section!

I have built my own site using bluevoda etc & I am really pleased with it! My question is, Can I have more than one site/account? just to clarify this, I am heavily involved with animal rescue & a few friends have asked me if I'm able to make them a website & put it up on the net, a couple of these friends do not have PC's so can't do it themselves so the websites would have to be done on my PC, hope that makes sense!

Helen

Re: More than one site?

you can have as many sites one one account as you want, as for building for other people well you may be told no from voda as the account is your responsiblity and yours only and you are not permitted to give ant of your account details for others to use
    but i would say there is nothing wrong with you and some freinds getting together to make a site as long as you are the administrator
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Yes all the admin would be done by me anyway as they don't have pc's!

What are the extra costs involved? is it just the cost of the extra domain name ($19.95) or do I have to pay more hosting fee's?

Thanks for your help!

Comment

are you already an account holder? if you are then a new domain name is only about $3.00 at the moment i think but dont quote me and yes that is all you need to purchase, its all very very reasonable and all the help you will need is right here
        The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
        Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Yes I am an account holder, is the extra domain name completely separate to the original domain that I signed up with? for example they would have separate index/home pages?

Would we be able to build a site on our own PC for someone using bluevoda then save it to a disk & transfer it to the other persons PC so that they can sign up with there own details etc but with our design?
          sorry that sounds a bit confusing!

Helen (UK)

Comment

You can have as many domains in your account, as long as they are yours, meaning you result as the holder, or Admin and technical responsible of the domain. New domain names cost $2.95 for the first year and $19.95 for the renewal. You must add new domains as addon domains through your Cpanel. You only have one Cpanel / account, meaning that all the domains are managed through this single CP.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Sorry I'm really new to this so bear with me!

Have I got this right? I go & pay the $19.95 fee for registering the other domain name, lets call it wwwdogrescuecouk I then go to my CP to add it to my account & I pay $2.95 per year to keep it, is that right?

Comment

No, you pay $2.95 to register it for the first year, with VodaHost, then you pay $19.95 next year and every year for the renewal. Adding it in your account as addon is simply a technical procedure, it doesn't involve paying again.
                Navaldesign
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I've just gone through to pricing & it seems that as I'm in the UK its different! it looks like I have to pay $39.90 up front for two years registration, is that right?

Comment

No, as you go through the process you get credited with $17. I'm from the UK too and it worked for me!
                    Trish
                    www.Limebrook.com
                    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
                    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
                    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Please follow this link $2.95 Domain Names

and make sure to use the coupon Collvoda to get a $17 discount, so it will total of $ 22.90 for two years.
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Hi Trish! Small world I'm from Wickford in Essex!

Many thanks for all your help I shall have a go at that now!

Comment

Working...
                        X