Need a Help designing my Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Help designing my Website

I need anyone from this FORUM that will assist me to design my website for a share of my sales for the next couple of months.

I have tried to do it by myself but need a proffessional to do this for me.

Kindly email tradersoflondon******.co.uk

Prince Gabriel

Can someone help me? I have my web pages built, but now I cannot get them to link together. I am new at this and so far have really enjoyed Bluevoda very easy to navigate around in, but this hyperlink thing is really frustrating!

thanks
    sugarplumstudios

Comment

Let's say you have your home page (index) and another page called links. So you have www.mysite.com and the page links. You would put on your index page a link, something to navigate to your next page. In this case let's use the word links. You would put the word "links" on your home page, go up to the "link" icon and click it. A pop up comes up and you would enter (make sure it starts with http://) http://www.mysite.com/links.html. Leave "target" blank. Now when links is clicked on you will go to your next page. Hope this helps. Vinny
      www.assetravel.com

Comment

please click the below link and follow my recommendations

Do you have a question or two you would like to ask us before you join VodaHost? (Includes - Service, Policy, Features, Network, Support, etc...)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X