Starting a blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting a blog

Since I have decided to s**** what I have been working on and run a blog instead, do I not have to somehow delete those now useless files I had saved from before? I find I am able to delete each page so that they are all blank, but cannot delete the files themselves. Is it necessary to do this? What about my previous email set-up? Any advice you can give me concerning preliminaries to be completed before I launch Fantastico will be appreciated.

Alan

Re: Starting a blog

not quite sure what you mean delete what, i think you want to delete the whole site yes? well you can submit a support ticket to have the account reset but be warned this will set your account back to the begging and lose everything

or go to blue ftp and delete the files you know longer need on the right hand side
    none of this is needed tho to do the job you want to do

are you the one who wanted to do the newspaper?
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Yes, I'm the one. Sorry if I sound ignorant, but I just don't know enough about the entire system to be sure what is needed before launching over my other stuff. I don't want to cause problems, but if there aren't any, its OK. I just need to know if there are any protocols to follow, or if I can launch Fantastico over my other stuff as is. Thanks.

Alan

Comment

fantastico is filled with mostly third party extensions to your site so in theory it is stook on the end of your site mostly i say as like guestbooks is www.yoursite.com/guestbook or phppb forums an so on but i wouldnt do any of that yet i liked the idea of a newspaper and you said you couldnt afford to go get the storyies yourself etc well i was thinking most news agencys live and on the net use news agencyies like reuters so why dont you go and see them and if it is possible to use there news like say an affiliate programe or maybe there is a annual fee i dont know but is worth trying or why not ask your local newspaper for the stories you can use probably a day old but its a start i saw a newspaper wall paer around the b.v wall pares you could use it as a background ??????
        The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
        Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Working...
        X