Need Help Publishing Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help Publishing Site

I HAVE POSTED A THREAD ASKING FOR HELP PUBLISHING MY SITE lightningcycles.ca BUT I HAVENT HAD NOT 1 REPLY OR E-MAIL RETURN REGARDING MY ISSUES. I HAVE SUBMITTED A SUPPORT TICKET EXPLAINING THE ISSUES BUT STILL NO RESPONSE. ARE THE VODA HOSTS ON A DIFFERENT TIME ZONE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALL DAY TO HEAR BACK FROM ANYONE WITH SOME HELPFULL INFORMATION.

Re: Need Help Publishing Site

do you have a BV account? have you received your welcome e-mail with your IP address, usersname and password. if you have and you have some pages ready to publish make sure your home page is named index (no capitals) click on publish icon - when window comes us make sure YOUR ip address is there - enter username and password (if bottom space named folder doesnt have any thing in it type in public_html then say publish - that should do it check it out in preview the icon to the left of publish hope that helps without the account and welcome letter you cant do much of anything. ann
    Ann
    www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
    www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
    www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Hello, I've just registered and I allready read the info I need. But I still ca´n't publish my page. My page is named index with no capitals, then I click the publish icon and when the window comes in there is no published the ap address I got on my welcome e-mail. Even though I click the icon and it sends me a message telling me the that my password is incorrect. What can I do? could you please help me? Thankyou very much. Francisco.

Comment

YES MY ACCOUNT WAS SET UP ON FRIDAY BUT APPARENTLY BEING A .ca ADDRESS THE CANADIAN GOV. HAS TO REVIEW OR REGISTER IT OR SOMETHING. AS OF RIGHT NOW IT CAN BE VIEWED USING MY TEMP. URLhttp://74.52.103.210/~cggzhkzf/ ON GOOGLE ONLY. I ONLY WAS ABLE TO FIGURE THIS OUT AN HOUR AGO. THE SITE IS UNDER CONS. BUT I SHOULD HAVE EVERYTHING WORKING PROPERLY SOON. THANKS

Comment

when others have run into this problem it has been suggested that they download the latest update for BlueVoda as they are adding new IP addresses - you checked all of the addresses by clicking on the little arrow to the right - correct. connected to the Server IP
          Ann
          www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
          www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
          www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

I'm Notsure If You Were Refering To Me Or Fransisco Who Posted A Question Within My Thread But Either Way I Will Go Through The Proceedure Again To See If I Missed Anything. If You Wouldnt Mind Checking Out My Site And Give Any Oppinions I Would Really Appreciate It. The Menu Buttons Arent Functioning Yet And There's Still Alot Of Work To Do But I Think It's Coming Together Alright So Far... Thanks Asirimarco

Comment

Working...
            X