Cant seen to publish new pages.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant seen to publish new pages.

Hi , a couple of problems , caught a virus on the old P.C. had to format the drive and ive lost my number to publish new pages on the website. Also seens that when making use of the password and my e-mail address to log into your Helpdesk keeps saying that the password and e-mail address are invaild. My domain site: www.ahertiageofafricanclothiing.com.

Re: Cant seen to publish new pages.

Click on the "Contact Support" button on the lower left side of the BV Web builder. Open a support ticket. To do this- you do not need to login. Explain your problem and I bet it will be corrected by days end.

Cheers,

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Andy,

I'm Malcolm at www.toughworld.net and I am having a deuce of a time getting BV to work in even a preliminary thing.

Have you ever come across a situation where the top "publish" button on a page was "grayed" out? My URL's are apparantly out of whack but I can't fix them and neither can I get a thread started.

Thus I turn to a General... me being a private.

Thanks. Hpe you can shed some light on the grayed ot buttoms.

Do you have to save and publish each portion o a page separately perhaps or does it publish as a complete page?

Cheers,

Malcolm

Comment

Hello. I am able to view your main page, was it published with BV?
        Brad Arnold.......
        www.baldwincomusic.com
        www.Northbaldwinhamradio.org

ClickheretoBlastyoursitetomany
        !Free Search Engine Submission!
        Talking Avatar for your web site!
        Free sound editor
        Voda Host Tutorials

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Mills
          Andy,

I'm Malcolm at www.toughworld.net and I am having a deuce of a time getting BV to work in even a preliminary thing.

Have you ever come across a situation where the top "publish" button on a page was "grayed" out? My URL's are apparantly out of whack but I can't fix them and neither can I get a thread started.

Thus I turn to a General... me being a private.

Thanks. Hpe you can shed some light on the grayed ot buttoms.

Do you have to save and publish each portion o a page separately perhaps or does it publish as a complete page?

Cheers,

Malcolm
          Hi Malcolm.

This is a strange one! I have never before come across this. My initial though was maybe something is 'wrong' with the BlueVoda you have. It may be worth you downloading BV again to see if this might solve your problem.

If that fails, my answering this post will bring it to the top and may attract the attention of someone else who can help. Good luck.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hey Malcolm,

I would follow the advice of General GOTH (Girl on the Hill). Uninstall BV web builder and then download and install the latest version. That works most every time. If that fails, then post back.

Question- Did this all of sudden stop working? I see you got at least one page to be published (index page).

I see that you got the thread started so I assume that problem is solved.

The URL problem should resolve itself, once you can publish the pages.

Andy
            PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
            X