Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent advice needed

Hi guys,
    I just completed the php process 123 form building method.
    The problem is that I have another form on my site, do I just repeat the process and name a new page process 1234 or something?

thanks

Re: Urgent advice needed

was this in duplicate?
    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/for...emerdency.html
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Andy's script is a generic one, meaning it will process all the form fields and send you the mail. However, the validation of the fields will only take place if the fields are named excactly as in the script.
      With this said, unless your second form is very particular and requires a particular script, yes, you can use the same script, and you don't even have to repeat the process. Just publish the form, and set it's action to be the same as for your first form.

Your only problem might be that you will have the same subject in your email for both forms.

If, instead you need to customize the script for the new form, then you need to repeat the proccess, naming the script file something else, f.e. "order.php" if the second form is an Order form, or "subscribe.php" if it is a subscription form etc. The name of the script file is not important, The important thing is that you set the form action to be equal to the php script file name.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks a lot guys..u are living Legends

Comment

Working...
        X