Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add on domain in BV

Hi.
    I added a new domain name (19.95) and and added it to the CP, and checked the ftp and all looks well. But, I don't understand howto create a sub domain
    (folder?) in BV website builder. I'm not dumb, but it's beginning to feel like I am. Can someone explain this to me in simplest terms possible.

Thanks

Re: Add on domain in BV

The add-on domain - just make pages and name them. You will need the home page to be named index again - as this is a new website.

When you publish, you will have to put /newdomainname after the publichtml that it says.

Hope this helps you - and PLEASE do not post 2 threads with the same question - one is enough! Thanks.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Re: Add on domain in BV

Addon domains and subdomains folders are created automatically when you create the addon (or sub) domain through CP. They usually are named the same way as the addon or subdomain you created. As Bethers said, when you publish, you need to publish through to "public_html/subdomainname" or "public_html/addondomainname".

If you need to simply create a folder in your site, without associating a sub or addon domain to it, use BlueFTP, connect, click on the right part of the screen, and then File, New folder.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X