Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aloha, I set my pages at 800 but the setting does not stay there. I immediately sets back to the original setting which is over 1,000. This causes a bar excess at the bottom of the screen. How are you getting your setting to stick?
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Re: 800

Hi..

This only happens when there's an object on your page bigger than 800.. my guess is that it is your background pictures.

Comment

aaaahhh, that is a good answer. How can I limit my background? I inserted it through right click on page and background and browse. How do I make this smalled?
      www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Originally posted by scubadiver
        aaaahhh, that is a good answer. How can I limit my background? I inserted it through right click on page and background and browse. How do I make this smalled?
        In that case it shouldn't be the problem.. I noticed that the header you are using is too wide.. and that is the problem.. that green marble looking image up the top.. it's 1152 px.... just select that and reduce it to 800.. and your problem is fixed. ;)

Comment

Diver.. you might wanna get those images up the top a bit closer together so that they are within your 800px too.. they just look like they take a bit more than 800.

Comment

Working...
          X