Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still can't publish using my domain name..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still can't publish using my domain name..

Hi Everybody..
    I have been at this for days now, submitted a support ticket about this and am getting nowhere.
    Heres the problem. When I created my account with B.V. I was given a temp. URL http://74.52.103.210/~cggzhkzf/ , now my web site address or domain is actually lightningcycles.ca but I can't publish my home page or any other page for that matter as lightningcycles.ca . Obvisiouly this can pose a problem when people want to visit my site. I understand it can take time for the site to be indexed to the major search engines but that's a different matter altogether. Can one of you pros please tell me where I am going wrong because this kids patience is starting to wear thin. If someone could walk me through this step I promise to send you a fine cold CANADIAN BEER when it's all done.

Re: Still can't publish using my domain name..

Are you able to login to your control panel?
    Have you configured your dns servers?
    Are you publishing the page as 'index' with no extention?
    Brad Arnold.......
    www.baldwincomusic.com
    www.Northbaldwinhamradio.org

ClickheretoBlastyoursitetomany
    !Free Search Engine Submission!
    Talking Avatar for your web site!
    Free sound editor
    Voda Host Tutorials

Comment

Re: Still can't publish using my domain name..

As already replied in your other thread: your DNS are still pointed to your previous hoster, either because you didn't pointed them,or because you didn't save the changes.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X